Our general approach to strategy is familiar:
- anchor the strategy process in the purpose of the organization or re-visit Mission, Vision, and Values;
- use that basis together with financial or service targets to analyze the organization both from the perspectives of internal activities as well as external dynamics and interaction;
- develop a range of options that are then evaluated so as to determine the most promising combination;
- developed in greater detail the associated projects, initiatives and execution plans.
What distinguishes our approach from others is that we design Strategy for 'sequentaneous' implementation.
Our approach is one that takes the most direct route to strategy execution. We utilize a process that emphasizes speed, robustness, adaptability and achieving results within minimum time.
We provide a framework for the right participation of your staff and stakeholders in the design process, and for ensuring you move from strategy to execution.
The key elements of this approach are:
- Having the right focus from the outset
- Using the right factors and process for decision making
- Anticipating rather than reacting
- Continuity during change
Having defined the strategy, we assess the implications of that strategy in terms of structure, organization and process as well as culture, leaders' intention and skills.
We then support you to realign your organization using a Viable Systems Model, (VSM) - a viable system is any system organised in such a way that enables it to optimally respond to the demands of a changing environment.t.